We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our company. This position is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to advance his/her career in a laboratory while learn and develop your skills in a team-oriented environment.
This entry level opportunity is an important role at our company. You will be tasked with delivering high quality, accurate and timely testing to our customers who span a variety of industries.
- Perform microbiological testing of food, Chinese medicine, and water.
- Perform quality control checks on media, work environment, and equipment.
- Operate robot for lab testing.
- Maintain a clean and orderly lab environment.
- Register samples using the Laboratory Information Management System.
- Diploma in Biotechnology/Food Science or a related field is required;
- Language: English and Mandarin for liaising with Mandarin-speaking clients;
- Highly motivated individual who acts with integrity;
- Keen interest in working at a laboratory;
- Organized person with the ability to follow detailed operational procedures closely;
- Attention to detail and able to consistently perform work accurately according to our high standards;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment while prioritize assigned work and meet daily deadlines; and
- Able to work 5.5 days per week.
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd