Technical Officer (Electrical Engineering) / $2350 - $4000 per month
Fresh Diploma: $2350 per month (Basic salary)
Diploma with Experience: Able to pay up to $4000 per month (Basic salary)
- 13 month bonus + AWS min 2 to 6 months
- Working hours: 8.30am to 6pm (Monday-Friday)
- Applicant must be able to perform after office hours standby duty (OT payable after official working hours)
- Site location: Choa Chu Kang, Jurong West, Bedok, Labrador, Sungei Kadut (They will allocate the applicant nearest to their residential address)
- Conduct risk assessment of works carried out at site, tool box meeting and enforce safe practices at site.
- Perform after office hours standby duty to attend to Power Quality Monitoring System (PQMS) alarms when activated.
- Moving of test sets and instruments assembly at site, carry out connections to the power supply and test object controls.
- Carry out the necessary site measurements, download and generate the results for analysis and investigation of power quality problems.
- Generate PQMS’s disturbance waveforms and steady-state PQ reports and collate them for Engineers’ review
- Evaluate PV applications in time, and generate reports, update/maintain database on statistics of PV application details.
- Download data and generate reports for engineers’ review.
- Prepare specifications and initiate the process of calling of quotations for Equipment Calibration and other scopes as assigned by the Engineers
- Carry out minor repair work on devices and testing work, as and when required.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent ;
- Able to work in both office and site environments (Able to wear PPE, work outdoor when activated)
- Computer literate
- Possess good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Applicant without experience welcome to apply if possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Interested applicant please email your resume in MS Words
Kindly indicate your expected salary, last drawn salary and availability for work commencement
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614