Technical Officer (ACMV)
Lead a team of technicians for aircon facilities related activities.
- Advise and lead the technical investigations for rectification works.
- To carry out all preventive and breakdown maintenance for Air Con, ACMV and General Building Services.
- Liaise with contractors for rectification works or ad-hoc jobs.
- Investigate, analyze and determine the root cause for breakdowns and faults.
- Prepare technical reports on breakdowns and proposals.
- Carry out any ad-hoc project, assignment, maintenance or repair work assigned.
- Ensure complete documentation of procedures and maintenance works.
- Any other ad-hoc work as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Nitec in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 3 to 10 years' of working experience in aircon facilities management
- Experience in FCU and AHU is preferred.
- Good documentation practice
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
Interested applicants please send your update resume, indicating your current salary, expected salary, and availability.
Due to the large volume of applications, we seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd