CHOON HIN STAINLESS STEEL PTE LTD| Date Posted: 23-Nov-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Leading Technical team
- Analyzing building specifications, codes, and sites.
- Creating technical drawings from architects' sketches and specifications.
- Using CAD software to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements, calculations, building codes, and other construction details.
- Entering CAD data into building information modeling (BIM) systems to create 3-D models and renderings.
- Preparing drawings, charts, and records with CAD equipment and conventional drafting techniques.
- Visiting construction sites to perform measurements and calculate dimensions as needed.
- Collaborating with architects and construction engineers to ensure adherence to building specifications and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments and technologies in architectural design.
- Prior experience as an architectural draftsman will be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- In-depth knowledge of building design, specifications, codes, and structural analysis.
- Ability to apply the fundamentals of sketching and design.
- Mathematical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
CHOON HIN STAINLESS STEEL PTE LTD