COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 04C4054|EA Personal Registration No: R1101587
- Conduct interviews, hire, and train new technical support/IT staff
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle
- Provide In - house technical training on products of Security System/CCTV and anti-intrusion system
- Singaporean need to apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in West.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical, Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent..
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with a passport size photograph, current/ last drawing and expected salary, date of availability .
We look forward to receiving your profile.
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT