Technical Lead (up to $10k/ Gov Project)spktac
ScienTec Personnel| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 11C5781|EA Personal Registration No: R1548901
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity to join a statutory board of Singapore Government
- Fun, multicultural and multiracial team
- Basic up to $10k + AWS and attractive bonus and benefits
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of insurance front end solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
- Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to company’s standards / guidelines.
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
- Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of company’s methodology and delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- At least 8 years experience in software development
- At least 5 years experience leading a software development team with agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Well-versed in both iOS and Android platforms with development experience in Swift and Kotlin
- Well-versed in AWS architecture
- Experience in hardware and software integration
- Experience in setting up and working with devops CI/CD pipeline and process, including working with quality assurance engineers for both automated and manual testing
- Familiar with cybersecurity and compliance rules in the government or banking sector
- Experience working with and guiding external business teams to adopt agile
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click Apply
R1548901 Tang Swee Lung
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd