Technical Lead - RegTech
- Join an emerging RegTech startup
- Opportunity to build the tech team and roadmap
- Great work culture with an energetic and passionate team
Our client is a RegTech SaaS startup specialising in building faster and more secure Vendor Risk Management solutions that will manage compliance approval processes for businesses and vendors. They are looking for key technical professionals to work on innovative, scalable and efficient solutions that will address problems faced by small and large businesses globally.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing and building core systems powering user experience for a B2B compliance workflow product with a MVP approach and beyond.
- Providing advice and inputs to the business on regulatory/ compliance issues with respect to the launch, offering, structuring and distribution of the applicable asset class or service.
- Developing and implementing controls for the product sales and marketing process in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identifying current/potential compliance issues and ensuring these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Building an efficient, scalable and robust product features that will enhance a secure, simple-to-use and fast user experience.
- Leading a team of engineers to deliver product solutions that is scalable and expandable to other markets
- Designing and implementing solutions to handle high traffic in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Reviewing team members' contribution and ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Creating and executing strategy and roadmaps that will drive continuous development and integration of new product features
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, working with cross-functional teams to identifying needs and evaluating solutions aligned with business objectives
- Working with other internal stakeholders as well as third party vendors to ensure solutions are in line with current & future business requirements.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 8 years experience in building applications, preferably with a modern technology stack and minimum of 3 years in a lead role.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python, PL/SQL, Django, Java, HTML, Go, Node.js and React.
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning would be highly valuable.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and MariaDB Enterprise databases.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a solid track record in IT business partnering roles and driving technology initiatives and programmes across the business.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd