Technical Lead (JBPM/Drools)
We are looking for a Technical Lead (JBPM/Drools) for an ongoing project with our multinational client in Singapore.
Duration: Permanent with Client.
- Expertise in JBPM/PAM process flow design, end to end workflow implementation (user task, service task, event handling, etc.), and handling process flow versions.
- Expertise in various patterns of BPM process flow, reusable subprocess, embedded subprocess
- Data model design and handling.
- LDAP handling with process flow, user and user groups.
- Expertise in the design and development of exception process flow for business exception and technical exception.
- Business activity monitoring, understanding and configuring dashboard and getting bottleneck.
- Performance monitoring and tuning the Kie server parameter to improve system throughput.
- Logging framework. debugging, process instances view, audit view.
- Expertise/knowledge in implementing jBPM/PAM API.
- Expertise/knowledge in building rules using the Drools Rules Engine.
- Expertise in Kie server, Kie Execution server, Managing containers and architecture of JBPM/PAM and various components.
- Process deployment model and cloud server.
- Process migration to new version and migration of existing cases to new process model version.
Interested, please send over your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd