Technical Lead (Digital/Web) @ Clementi (Tertiary Institution)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Understand business change objectives and translate those into technical changes.
- Analyse requirements to determine approach/proposed solution and ensure the changes are successfully developed, tested and pushed into production environments.
- Assist in sourcing, evaluate and recommend the appropriate technologies and solutions to meet the business needs.
- Support the preparation of tender documents and administering the tender process.
- Support the IT Manager in the managing of both in-house and out-sourced projects to meet project scope, budget and schedule.
- Use relevant programming languages, technologies and tools to design and build solutions or implement changes to existing digital/web assets and applications to meet the business needs of the organisation.
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of existing digital/web assets and applications in cloud platform or on premise environment.
- Create and maintain system documentation, and to ensure that they are kept up to date to facilitate future maintenance efforts.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to team members and advise users to enable the effective and efficient use of the applications
- To keep abreast with emerging technologies in the related fields. Contribute new ideas and solutions for continuous improvement.
- Assist in both annual internal and external audit exercises.
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored and accessed.
- Render administration support for departmental operations.
- Perform other assignments as necessary or assigned.
- 1 year contract
- Clementi (Tertiary Institution)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on qualification and experience
- Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Good working knowledge in application development SDLC methodology.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in large or medium size IT projects including business consultancy, full lifecycle in application development, technical architecture design and support.
- Good working knowledge in the following languages, tools and technologies:
- Web Services using XML and SOAP
- Google Analytic and SEO,
- Customer Relationship Management System (eg: Oracle Service Cloud),
- Call Center System (eg: Genesys PureConnect Customer Interaction Center)
- Web Content Management System and Web Portal
- Cloud technologies and functional services (eg: AWS services) including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (Paas) and service deployments.
- Ability to design and manage cloud-based services and applications to deliver the performance, deployment and security will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge on Linux/Unix, and Microsoft Windows operating systems, and databases and schema design.
- Familiarity with Outsystems platform, a low code development platform, or similar will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with education domain will be an advantage.
- Possess strong analytical and technical competencies.
- Proactive and take ownership of problems.
- Possess strong ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a service-oriented mindset.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good team player.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd