Technical Lead, Centre for Teaching Excellence (CTE)
- Develop prototypes of games and simulations for educational technology projects.
- Collaborate with faculty to prototype customized learning materials and teaching tools as proof of concepts for the innovative use of technology in classrooms.
- Conduct iterative development of education technology applications by collecting user requirements and adopting feedback from faculty and students.
- Maintain digital resources under CTE’s care, and provide technical oversight to ensure that the resources can be accessed with no disruption.
- Work with server vendors and perform server/database administration to ensure that CTE’s servers are stable and downtime is minimized.
- Liaise with the university’s Integrated Information Technology and Services team on matters of cybersecurity.
- Work with CTE’s EDGE team to explore the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Analytics in educational technology projects.
- Maintain CTE’s website and work with CTE team to ensure the site reflects current information of the centre’s initiatives.
- Write basic reports and summaries on usage of applications.
- Degree holder.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong project management and administrative skills.
- Able to work independently; mature personality; a team-player.
- Excellent command of both oral and written English.
- High proficiency in MS Office suite of applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior event planning and coordination experience.
- Diligent worker who is organized; meticulous.
- Excellent skills in public relations and boundary management.
- Prior experience in various aspects of student administration (e.g. providing academic counselling to students)
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University