Technical Lead (Azure Data Services)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- As a Technical Lead, Data Engineering must know the importance of data to business.
- Design and set up projects that bring together information from a variety of sources, to enable analysis and decision-making.
- Make sure that data is accessible and easy to use, so that it can be used for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
- Lead the customer conversation on data integration
- Use your knowledge to plan and deliver data warehouse and storage
- Take part in designing and running bespoke data services for individual projects
- Stay up to date with business best practice in using and retrieving data
- Design, develop, adapt and maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases that support data mining
- Customize storage and extraction, metadata, and information repositories
- Create and use effective metrics and monitoring processes
- Create work modules to be assigned to junior staff, monitor, review and integrate the work components
- Coordinate and collaborate with remote delivery teams to assign and monitor work components
- Participate in client conversations to discuss detail scope and implementation
- Lead a team of offshore consultants for successful delivery of project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Min 9 years of relevant experience
- Great experience in data and analysis, how to source, store and share information.
- Problem solver who is happy to work autonomously and to share their knowledge and skills, as well as guiding other team members.
- Skills and experience include: Project implementation experience covering end-to end-design and delivery of Azure Data Solutions using Azure data factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL database/ Synapse, PowerShell scripting, ARM templates
- Familiarity with CI/CD in DevOps in a data engineering context
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547