Technical IT Project Manager (Agile, MNC)
- MNC in Buona Vista
- 5 days work week
- Good welfare benefits
- Candidates need to be strong in Agile Software Delivery, CI/CD Methodologies, iOS Application, Cloud Storage
- Lead whole life cycle of projects from project planning, execution, to project go live and production support.
- Collaborate with multiple functional teams at multiple geo locations to drive project delivery.
- Facilitate technical architecture and design discussions, review technical design and provide feedback to respective teams.
- Maintain project plan, track project delivery progress.
- Manage risks and issues; determine corrective action for deviations from plans; conduct retrospectives while providing direction and advice.
- Provide regular project status report and management update.
- Work with Product Managers and manage software delivery roadmap.
- Motivate project team members, resolve conflicts and give constructive advice.
- Prioritise typical job responsibilities in conjunction with ad hoc requests.
- Travel as and when required (up to 20%)
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience related to technology projects.
- Proficient with Agile software delivery and CI/CD methodologies.
- Good knowledge on software application architecture and design.
- Good technical knowledge of iOS mobile application, web application and Cloud storage/computing/security.
- Meticulous, attention to detail and effective communication - both spoken and written.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748 Fax: 6536 7890
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd