Technical Executive (IFS)
1. Assist and report directly to Deputy Building Manager (DBM) in all operation & maintenance concerns:
- Oversee the facilities management within the premises
- Compiling the monthly utilities report and tabulations
- Monthly M&E reports
- Assist to develop and implement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as and where necessary
2. Interfacing with the clients:
- Attend monthly meeting with client & prepares the minutes of the meeting
- Providing updates on ad-hoc and outstanding issues
- Attending to clients feedback or requests
- Coordinates the preventive and corrective maintenance works schedule with the contract and client.
3. Coordinate and manage projects:
- Provide costing and proposals for ad-hoc works/projects
- Evaluate the quotations submitted by contractor and provide a formal quotation to the client
- Inspect works carried out are proper and in satisfaction
- Liaising and managing contractors
4. Leading the on-site technical teams:
- Provide guidance, training and supervision to technical staffs to ensure proper execution of assigned task
- Planning of maintenance schedule
- Review and planning monthly maintenance schedule
- Oversee all work is carried out timely and smoothly by the staffs
- Prepare and complete tender , Request for Quotation according to Client's requirement within Timeline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Possess Specialist Diploma in Construction Productivity will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 year(s) of experience in Tendering / bidding related works.
- Computer literate and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess strong initiative and good analytical skills
- A committed and responsible team player with pleasant personality, independent and resourceful
CBM PTE LTD