Responsible for production planning and control, development and compilation of technical data and drawings, preparation and implementation of calibration/verification.
1. Issue modification notice/manufacturing order/service & repair forms to Production Supervisors based on requests issued by Sales Department
2. Arrange daily production processes and schedule production cycles to meet delivery deadlines.
3. Update all modification notice/manufacturing order/service & repair information into IT system
4. Create and compile all technical drawings using AutoCAD software
5. Develop & review inspection standards
6. Perform calculations and detail mechanical design for motors, from new product prototyping to mass production
7. Develop new technical designs upon request
8. Ensure proper storage and documentation of production records/winding data/technical drawings
9. Generate test certificates of products
10. Identify and highlight problems in current motor designs, if any
Interested candidates please email your CV (indicating current and expected salary, cover letter optional) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] immediately. An attractive remuneration package awaits the shortlisted candidate.
ATT Electric and Machinery Pte Ltd