Technical Delivery Manager - SAP HR, Group Technology and Ops.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, in the areas of managing delivery, communication and issue escalation
- Responsible for vendor engagement and management, in the areas of managing cost of engagement, communication, delivery, scope, resources and quality
- Responsible for leading an application development team in the areas of project and delivery management, technical implementation, application development, quality control and resource management
- Responsible for delivering process automation solution, by translating operation processes into application development and implementation tasks
- Ensure projects, deliverables and processes are complying to relevant regulatory requirements and internal policy requirements
- Responsible in working with the teams to design end-to-end HR system and processes
- Responsible in working with the teams to provide Level 3 BAU support for HR applications systems
- Responsible for delivering all projects (in the HR domain) within committed timeline and budget
- Responsible for project status, resource and project budget reporting
- Responsible to lead, manage and coach a team of professionals to deliver quality project on time and on budget
- 15-20 years’ experience in application development in the Human Resource domain
- Able to plan detailed development activities and lead a technical team of solution architect, business analysts and developers in implementing HR solutions and achieving delivery milestones
- Strong in written communication and verbal articulations
- Strong in Project management and able to deliver multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to engage and manage senior business stakeholders up to the MD level
- Experience in Budget and resource planning
- Experience in SAP HCM implementation
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)