Technical Delivery Manager
- Join a well known brand within Corporate Banking
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
You will be responsible for :
- Planning technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project’s requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Planning & collaborating across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution
- Planning, monitoring and managing risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Providing status update related to technical delivery to Project Manager (PM)
- Partnering with System Analysts and Business Solution Specialist to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Partnering with Architects and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Partnering with Development Manager in managing application teams to build the enhancements
- Partnering with Test Manager to ensure completion of System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Managing technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Escalating issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have at least 8 years experience in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for a multi-national/regional company with annual budgetary responsibility and at least 3 years leadership experience in managing IT delivery teams preferably in a banking environment.
- You have strong technical knowledge and/or platform knowledge (e.g. Murex)
- You have good business domain knowledge in at least one area (e.g. Retail and Corporate Loans Origination)
- You have hands on experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience (in aggregate no less than 8 years)
- You are good at communicating with technical stakeholders and understand the software development cycle
- You have experience in implementing large-scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation and in service-oriented technologies
- You can communicate effectively with technical stakeholders and with non-technical stakeholders as well.
- You are good at problem solving, have strong analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
- You are a result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
Snaphunt Pte Ltd