ITO Security Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Participate and support projects and solutions delivery to completion while demonstrating a consultative personality and collaborative communication style.
- Assist and support clients from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
- Product implementation, testing and technical support.
- Creating technical and user documentation.
- Work independently and/or with team in identification, investigation, and resolution
- Diploma / Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent,
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- Focused, organized and results-oriented.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent team and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following domain: Infrastructure Support for Engineering and Operations, End User Computing, Security Compliance, Software Management and Asset Management.
- Knowledge of BigFix Module such as Patch Module, Software Distribution, Asset Inventory, Security Compliance is added advantage.