Technical Consultant (Avaya)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Provides remote and onsite engineering support of software and/or hardware systems, operating systems, IP networking and applications for company customers, service centre/field service team members, and business partners.
Duties to perform:
• Utilizes remote and on-site isolation, diagnostic, and resolution tools, documents and capabilities to resolve highly complex integrated end-user implementation, configuration, migration, and operational issues on all company hardware and supported applications.
• Require on-site support, solutions and new product implementation. Oversees the work of other technical support team members and works directly with product developers to resolve customer issues.
• Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by management.
• Provides solutions to a diverse range of complex integrated Solutions issues.
• provide daily technical support for UC Equipment and Applications
• Good knowledge of networking equipment functionalities (switch, hub, router, firewall, IDS device)
• Sound knowledge of communication technology driven by Avaya
• Configuration and management of Avaya Call Centre Solutions
• Candidate is expected to have 3 - 5 years’ experience and a
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
•Ability to fluently communicate in English and Chinese/Pilipino/Indian national language is a must
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)