Technical Architect, senior permanent role.
Nucleus Software Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Setup Architecture and Design guidelines for the platforms for multi country roll outs
- Develop and Define Architecture Standards
- Provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to customer
- Work collaboratively with development team, technical lead and business analyst to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both core and supporting systems.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Assists in technology selection decisions; manages technology risk for the project team
- Work with Infrastructure partners to set up development, testing, and production environments
- Work with Functional Architect to ensure that non-functional requirements are complete and appropriate
- Develop Designs Frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- Proposes solutions that satisfy performance requirements; ensures test strategy validates performance requirements; tunes application performance issue.
- Work towards in Improving the architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develops and maintains system documentation
- Effectively communicate and coordinate across multiple technical disciplines such as database, object-oriented
- Self-motivated with ability to drive new initiatives, independently
Nucleus Software Solutions Pte Ltd