Technical Architect - Java
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6405|EA Personal Registration No: R1110177
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Setup Architecture and Design guidelines for the platforms for multi country roll outs
- Develop and Define Architecture Standards.
- Provide vision, problem anticipation, and problem solving ability to customer.
- Work collaboratively with development team, technical lead and business analyst to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation, including both core and supporting systems.
- Coach and train project team members on Software Development processes and best practices.
- Assists in technology selection decisions; manages technology risk for the project team
- Work with Infrastructure partners to set up development, testing, and production environments.
- Work with Functional Architect to ensure that non-functional requirements are complete and appropriate.
- Develop Designs Frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing applications/product using Java/J2EE in Banking domain
- Experience in J2EE system architecture analysis and design
- Rich Experience in application, integration, and data architecture
- Extensive experience in Bit Bucket, Veracode, Dev Ops, Sonar, Spring Batch/MVC, Hibernate, Webservices and Oracle
- Should have worked in Maven, Junit and Ant frameworks
- Experience in Message Queues: JMS-MQ, JMS-MDB, MQs
- Should have an understanding of BPM, RPA and Big Data platforms
- Working knowledge of Unix, Linux and AIX
- Experience in Technical Estimation and Proof Of Concept for New Technical frameworks/area.
- Should be able to maintain strong client management and interaction experience with Bank’s Enterprise Architect (s)
Interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd