Technical Architect Consultant
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Install and configure SAP applications (SAP S/4HANA, SAP CC, SAP CM, SAP BOBJ) and integrate with external interfaces/ESBs.
- Perform technical upgrades in SAP as well as non-SAP environments.
- Implement SingleSign-On (SSO) solution for SAP Applications.
- Implement & setup SAP Identity Management (IDM), and integrate with other SAP application components.
- Implement SAP Solution Manager and design Transport Management System for the project landscape.
- HANA database configurations and performance optimization.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) setup & configurations for SAP Applications and HANA database.
- Execute System Performance Testing. Research and implement solutions in the areas of performance monitoring, tuning, and systems configurations based on best practices.
- Provide SAP BASIS technical support to developers, functional team, DBA, and other support groups to resolve system issues.
- Maintenance of multi-landscape environments.
- Work across functional support areas to tune the applications for optimal performance.
- Evaluate enterprise-wide technical application systems and develop detailed analysis reports and recommendations for business-critical systems.
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Communications or related discipline.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of six (6) years of IT experience with at least five (5) years in SAP BASIS / Tech administration domain.
- Exposure in HANA database, DB2, or Oracle DB
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141