Technical Application Specialist (Pregnancy Medical Device/ MNC)
- Acts as the liaison between sales and all cross functional teams to ensure that the customer's needs are met.
- Analyzes and provides relevant data on the market, current and future product performance, and competition providing appropriate recommendations on mitigation plans to allow for continued revenue growth.
- Develop sustainable relationships with KOLs, Cross-Functional and Regional Sales leadership.
- Define strategic and tactical plans for marketing and sales of products and Services in target countries, and Develop roadmap including core positioning and messaging
- Develops product marketing plans and support sales activities for specific products within the region including assessment of market potential and development opportunities
- Acts as an active team member in new product development projects (as a regional representative), ensuring projects are held to timelines, budgets and product performance requirements.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Develop sales tools and collateral together with Marcom partner. Also Ensures that all sales and marketing personnel are trained and knowledgeable (according to their respective roles) within the NIPT product and service portfolio – takes responsibility for building, delivery and evaluation of training programs for field based individuals.
- Works directly with Regional Service Leaders to ensure installation, training and service support is aligned with customer expectations and industry standard for the ARS business.
- Interpret and translate scientific and technical needs of customers into VOC and UR (user requirements) during early NPI process and represent business and customers at R&D Core team meetings
- Ensure accurate and timely SIOP, MOR, AOP and SGS planning and reporting
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferred Master of Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or marketing within a global/regional environment.
- Experience with NIPT within the clinical diagnostic market an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional global product development environment
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Subject : Clinical Application Specialist)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd