Technical Analyst (WebSphere,JBOSS,Virtualization,IBM,Storage)
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Networks & Systems
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To be a member of the Infrastructure and IT Operations team, with responsibility for the overall support and delivery of Windows/SAN and portal related systems, for Singapore shared services, supporting Singapore, Hong Kong, ARO and Indonesia Business Units.
- To build a deep understanding of key business areas around the region to plan, develop and implement infrastructure solutions that will deliver corporate and service specific objectives and meet the strategic priorities of the BU’s including regional JV’s.
- IT Infrastructure which included Servers, Storage & Strategic Solutions.
- Uniform infrastructure, systems and procedures, Standard Operating Environment
- Execution of assigned tasks or project related work
- Service Standards, Process & Methods
- SLA and Service Quality
- IT Security
• Effective Risk Management/Governance
- Monitoring, fine-tuning, maintaining server health, backup jobs and storage systems. Coordinating administration of AIX/LINUX Server and ensure uptime. Patch upgrades and security compliance.
- Solving end-users problem and meeting end-user and business requirements and needs.
- Co-ordinate and provide effective, timely and succinct risk reports in-line with reporting guidelines.
- Incident & Problem Management.
Provide Technical expertise and support in the areas of Networks and Systems in maintain the Service Level as stipulated in the Service Level agreements with respective Business Units (countries).
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Efficient Installation, Implementation, maintenance and user Support
- Systems error rate & service level
- User satisfaction
- Technical Knowledge in IBM Power systems, WebSphere, JBOSS, Storage, Virtualization, Backup & DR.
- Windows, Unix and Linux, and VMWare Platforms
- System Monitoring and Performance tuning.
- Communications Technology/Protocol
- Clustering & Load Balancing in Web Infrastructure
- Security Awareness
- Windows Server Administration, GPO, AD, DNS, Patch Management.
- Minimum 5 years Technical Support in the relevant areas.
- User liaison
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.