Technical Analyst (Middleware Support) - Immediate Vacancy
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
Our Future is Thatz. Your Future is Bright.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Technical Analyst (Middleware Support) – Immediate Vacancy
- Participate in the implementation of project and additionally provide post-project support to customers.
- Configure DNS, IP tables and support SMTP services as when required.
- Participate in the “On Call” weekly shift that is supporting the after office hours and weekend activities on a rotational basis.
- Monitoring performance, troubleshooting systems problems and outages, as well as scheduling of upgrades and patches (by collaborating with the System Engineers & Architects) to optimize the production systems.
- To follow standardized Release Management processes that can be used to apply software updates for the Linux servers.
- Utilize technical knowledge to update and maintain the software revisions across the managed server farms.
- Assist in other IT related tasks as when required.
- A diploma/degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins, Nagios, EG Monitor/Dynatrace.
- Familiar with application software installation on Redhat.
- Proficient with file-system, logical volume management, Shell scriptwriting, and Ansible for automation.
- Proficient in Middleware tech support, such as:
a. Jboss EAP, EWS, JON and Apache
b. JDBC, JMS, MQ and integration of multiple messaging services
c. Jboss Enterprise Webserver /Apache Experience, JDBC/JMS configuration and
code deployment on Jboss
- Experience with standalone and domain mode Jboss
- Experience in building out a HA (clustered) environment
- Certification Required in Websphere9/Jboss EAP
- Certification in AWS DevOps/SysOps will be an added advantage
- Locals or SPR preferred.
Selected candidate(s) will be placed with Thatz International Pte Ltd for project or outsourcing needs.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd