Technical Advisor (GRP Fibreglass Storage)
A Technical Advisor is responsible for ensuring that jobs in the field are performed efficiently, safely, and in a quality manner. The Technical Advisor is the primary contact for Field Crew and will direct the customer with regard to site related activities. The Technical Advisor will work with the Field Crew and the Construction/ Project Managers to achieve these goals.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Ensure that jobs are being executed in an efficient manner and that the Field Crew has all the resources needed to achieve the goal of completing the job on time and on/under budget.
- Responsible for communicating to the Project Managers any problems with field work and with assisting in resolving those problems.
- Communicate with the Construction/ Project Manager with regard to job schedules and performance issues that may arise.
- Ensure that all the company and site specific safety policies and procedures are being followed.
- Coordinate communication among your team members, the customer, and subcontractors as needed.
- Attend job walks and bid meetings as needed to assist the Project Managers in determining the site conditions and developing the scope of work for customer quotations.
- Ensure that all QA/QC policies and procedures are being followed.
- Assist with the training of employees as needed.
- Assume the site related project duties of a working supervisor when required.
- Responsible for the training of crew members in GRP Laminating. Train prospective employees to become integral part of the Field Crew.
- Be available for occasional international assignments outside of your country of residence.
- Minimum ITE in relevant discipline with 5 years of experience supervising personnel in the Petrochemical Industry or a similar work environment.
- Extensive experience working with composite materials, familiar with fiberglass techniques including mold construction, mixing catalyst, curing, post-curing & QA/QC.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16681
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD