Technical Administrative Assistant
Supporting both internal and external customers ensuring all administration duties relating to Technical Projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Oversee both hard and soft document control. Co-ordination of technical information and specifications.
Provide administrate support to the Technical Team, from initial enquiry, through the processing of quotations and sales documentation, to create order for manager approval, procurement and completion. Liaising with other departments such as Finance, Supply Chain and Business Support to ensure our customers receive great service each and every time. The role also includes the administration of warranty claims and report writing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Centralized channel on customer enquiries / phone call request on repair / maintenance
- Project Administration – preparing work packs
- Project Action Tracking
- Alias with Supervisor/Manager for slot arrangement / repair timing and schedule to Technical Service Engineers for repair / event job. Create duty roster in reporting / tasks formatting
- Produce support documentation DO & Invoice for machinery / service. To practice issue via NetSuite ERP with equipment’s running ID number generating
- Machinery location registering and proper bar-code labelling. Scan & file in machinery receipt with specification + documentation checking
- Generate service report upon chargeable and non-chargeable attended for duty roster, Service report to see servicing attending, hardcopy archive with scanned softcopy
- Assist generating of equipment quotation, service contract and take note of important information needed for the case
- Assist processing of equipment warranty claims and report writing
- Build up customer relationship via phone troubleshoot on general Q&A and specific product questions or alternative recommendations
- Assist generating of PO from ERP system and keep track the whole process to product receiving
- Audit checklist on machinery and Fixed assets (Internal & external) routine checking
- Experienced administrative background
- A strong communicator
- Positive approach to customer, clients & team members
- Must be flexible to take ad-hoc tasks when required.
- PC literate, including good experience with MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Team player
- Proactive with independent working skills
- Ability to multi task and priorities to meet tight deadlines to achieve required targets
Gan Teck Kar Investments Pte Ltd