Technical Accounting Manager
- S$8,000 - S$10,000
- Assisting in preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements (including footnotes) under IFRS. This requires excellent management skills to be able to coordinate with domestic and international teams for obtaining and consolidating data, reviewing it for completeness and accuracy and using it for preparation of the financial statements.
- Assisting in preparation and submission of a quarterly and annual reporting pack (under IFRS) to the parent.
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS, providing accounting advice and support to business partners and regional teams in various countries.
- Coordinating and supporting quarterly reviews and annual audits including managing preparation of requested schedules.
- Writing accounting policy memos and assisting in implementation.
- Preparing accounting technical memos for significant contracts and transactions.
- Remaining current on emerging accounting issues and educate Reporting and Regional Offices on applicable developments.
- Execution and documentation of applicable internal controls.
- Assisting with other special projects as required.
- 8 or more years of experience in finance and accounting with a strong preference for technical accounting and financial reporting roles
- B.A. / B.S. degree required; CPA and/or Public Accounting experience is preferred
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS)
- Strong data analytical skills required
- Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in the Semiconductor Industry preferred.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd