Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Be part of a fantastic work culture
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- Attractive compensation and benefits
Our client is an innovative platform that helps businesses manage payroll and payments for distributed teams as well as ensures compliance in foreign markets.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a strong pipeline of talent for technology and other functions.
- Maintaining relationships with industry incumbents - eg. CTOs
- Assisting with ad-hoc activities as and when required.
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role, preferably with a FinTech or HRTech firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd