Tech Ops Developer
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Serve as a “trusted advisor,” and the primary point of contact to business line executives and managers for the business initiative assigned to.
- Technology Champion and SPOC for all technology related requirements for the assigned functional initiative or project
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Responsible for developing and building sustainable and secure IT solutions
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates): a. Update processes and design new processes as needed; b. Deploy updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise;c. Automate operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with security requirements;d. Specifying, documenting and developing new product features, and writing automating scripts;e. Establish TechOps team best practices;f. Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes; g. Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment
- Routine application maintenance tasks are an ongoing responsibility, until it is “Operationalized” : a. Develop and maintain procedures for carrying out routine maintenance
- End-to-End responsibility for new technology introduction and development
- Idea to execution, Proof of Value, Business-case & TCO analysis and justification.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Manage operational support via vendor to stabilize service before transition.
- Create consensus with other functions as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals.
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
- Responsibility to hand-hold transition to IT Shared Services for “Operationalized” technology.
- Collaborate and support IT Shared Services for any Problem Management and/or Root Cause analysis, even after the technology has been “Operationalized”
- Support business function with business-centric, proactive engagement and agile delivery
- Serve a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology.
- Collaborate with business teams to identify and resolve issues causing operational inefficiency and ineffectiveness
- Drive business-function technology alignment with BTS Strategy and Roadmap
- Operate as the key business contact promoting adoption of technology services and capabilities.
- Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Use data to locate and define new business process improvement opportunities
- Participate in strategic and budgetary planning processes, prepare and administer work unit operating budgets; provide recommendations on desired policies and goals and implement new/revised programs according to established guidelines.
- Participate in field research in pursuit of new solutions and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of current solutions.
- Support CIO to establish the BizTech Services Strategy and Roadmap
- Degree in Information Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant streams.
- Typically has 3-4 years of IT and business work experience with a range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments, preferably in a MNC environment.
- Strong experience with one or more programming languages such as
- C#, C++
- React.JS, MobX, Redux
- Java, Perl, Ruby, PHP
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience in handling Linus and Docker
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess strong business and commercial acumen
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical, problem solving and solution building skills
- Strong aptitude to learn and become adept in new programming languages
- Proactive and anticipatory in thinking
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence
- Team and collaboration orientation
- Self-driven and Performance driven
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for business to improve.
NatSteel Holdings Pte Ltd