Tech Lead, Chatbot
- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client is a leading multinational banking organisation, headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The company's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
This role requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of the project. The primary responsibility is to design and help develop chatbots for the digital bank.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading the technical efforts to develop and maintain scalable chat bot solutions and experiences as per requirement.
- Hands-on contributor for the development of complex functionalities for the chatbot application(s) using different backend and frontend technology frameworks – native IOS, Android and cognitive services for Natural language processing by Google, Amazon or other vendors
- Ensuring a seamless experience of the bot users on various enterprise channels, robust security layer for enabling authentication and authorization and integration with third-party enterprise system(s)
- Ensuring that industry-accepted principles, standards, guidelines and concepts are integrated with those of allied disciplines, and coordinated roll-out and adoption strategies are in place
- Reviewing the solution requirements and architecture to ensure selection of appropriate tools & technology, efficient use of cloud resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- You have a Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, of which 2 years within the architecting and building of AI-powered chatbot applications using the likes of Google Dialog Flow, Microsoft LUIS, IBM Watson, Amazon Lex cognitive services or NLP technologies
- You possess 3 years of experience as an Architect or Team Lead with hands-on full stack development.
- You are experienced with HTTP, Sockets, REST, RESTful, JSON API services in a programming language
- You demonstrate strong knowledge of formal syntax, formal semantics, corpus analysis, dialogue management. Possessing hands-on experience of developing AI solutions based on Machine Learning algorithms is a plus.
- You have experience working with Agile and Scrum models of project execution
- You are well versed with latest technology trends within Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots and etc.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd