Roles & Responsibilities
The Team Members is responsible for sorting, routing various warehousing and storage locations.
Systematic and mechanically-inclined, he/she is also responsible for quality standards, safe and efficient operation of material handling equipment and may also be required to support general warehouse operations. He/She is expected work with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish his/her work.
- Action all required tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures for the appropriate inbound or outbound team to ensure targets are met relating to inventory, delivery and quality, achieving all targets to satisfy customer requirements.
- Ensure stock accuracy is maintained to achieve acceptable levels of inventory integrity.
- Adhere to specified customer quality requirements and ensure the physical integrity of the product is maintained, upholding Pattonair’s position as a respected aerospace company.
- Ensure that all property and data of the company is properly cared for to maintain security and safety levels.
- Ensure 5s is maintained to high standards to achieve Pattonair being a world class leader in this field.
- Participation in improvement activities at department/company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job.
- GCE O level.
- Relevant experience in a logistics / warehouse environment.
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Rotating shift is mandatory
- With driving license will be a bonus!