Team Manager, Media Analyst Team
Meltwater’s Enterprise Solutions takes responsibility for some of the company’s biggest clients worldwide by revenue. We deliver business-essential intelligence reports based on our keen analyses of various media outlets which Meltwater prides itself upon. Our core competency of high adaptability to client’s requirements and fast turnarounds comes from the very unique team of individuals composed of diverse skill sets. We always strive to break new grounds, constantly focusing on solution-oriented approaches, at the same time developing every individual to his or her full capacity.
~ Attractive remuneration package can be expected in this role! ~
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Team Manager, Media Analyst Team for Enterprise Solutions (ES), you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of up to 25 media analysts towards the same goals
- Learning and Development (L&D) of the individuals in the team
- Ensuring that the team meets the goals and levels of efficiency or service required
- Ensuring that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it
- Growing and monitoring the team’s internal culture and positioning, and leading the team by example
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to manage clients’ expectations and ensuring smooth execution of deliverables within contracted scope of work
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to conceptualise, develop and implement scope of work for new businesses
- Engaging in research and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with strong academic results
- Currently residing in Singapore
- At least 1 year of managerial experience and 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Confident communicator, organized, proactive and a capable leader
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building relationships essential to successfully executing this role
- Experience structuring complex deals and managing the delivery of solutions to customers
- Able to meet targets and handle a high-pressure environment
- Passion for people management and investing in people development
- Strong sense of autonomy and ownership of his/her job responsibilities
For interested applicants, we welcome you to send us your updated resume, along with your contact details, availability and salary expectation.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meltwater Singapore Pte Ltd
Meltwater helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Organizations will look outside, beyond their internal reporting systems to a world of data that is constantly growing and changing. Our customers use these insights to make timely decisions based on real-time analysis. More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. With more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. Meltwater also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.