Team Leader (Human Resource - Payroll)
You are responsible for the timely and accurate execution of payroll entries in accordance with policies, procedures and legislations. You are required to update and maintain payroll, time and attendance records including processing of salary, overtime, allowances, claims and other payments as well as statutory claims and submissions. You are also expected to handle payroll and benefits related enquiries as well as undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Human Resource with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fresh graduates who are keen to learn and good with numbers are also welcome
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the attributes of a team player and a keen eye for details
- Ability to multi-task and possess good planning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficient in SAP with good working knowledge of the Employment Act, CPF & IRAS statutory requirements
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd