Team Leader (Human Resource - Benefits)
You will be responsible for administering and processing work injury compensation claims in compliance to the Work Injury Compensation Act (WICA). You are expected to handle benefits and leave matters, provides support in monthly reports and complete any other ad-hoc HR tasks, as assigned.
- Diploma in any discipline, preferably in Human Resource
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Work Injury Compensation Act and Employment Act
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Preferably with SAP working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and meticulous team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd