Team Lead, Product Application Development
- Excellent opportunity within a digital asset trading platform
- Lead a team that is passionate about Blockchain, Securities Trading and Fintech.
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will understand the strategic business needs and plans for growth of the Product Application ecosystem to support these needs. You will analyse the design of technical systems and business models and enhance the quality of IT products and services. You will work closely with other Departments to provide system support; and to align with company direction.
You will be responsible for :
- The company's product planning, analysing users according to industry development, market trends, competition trends and user groups, collecting and mining user needs, and reasonably planning the scope of demand.
- Managing the Business Application team to oversee application development and project management to ensure timely deployment and smooth operations of the IT systems in accordance with IT policies and technology standards.
- Leading the product planning according to the company's product and business development direction, completing planning and grasp of product technology research and development architecture, and ensuring the high availability, high scalability and high performance of the technical architecture;
- Comprehending the core value of the product to drive product innovation, and ensuring that product functions meet user needs;
- Defining product functions, managing product requirements, collecting, refining and organising user requirements, as well as writing product requirement documents;
- Working closely with multiple teams such as business development, testing, and operations to control product R & D project nodes to continuously improve product user experience, provide corresponding product training for business departments, ensure iterative and efficient version functions, and promote product goals;
- Continuously monitoring/analysing user feedback and data analysis results after the product “go live”, and roadmap improvement plans.
- Analysing the company's overall business system technical architecture, and implementing the technical architecture control development, leading the team to R & D for core modules, and architecture performance.
- Developing and continuously refining the architecture design of the solutions according to business requirements, and the split design of horizontal and vertical modules, so that the solution architecture is scalable as the business develops.
- Establishing an internal development platform that is robust and caters to the business needs.
- Application development and project management to ensure that IT systems that are deployed and operated in a timely manner comply.
- You have at least a Degree in a computer related major and at least 8 years of product technology team management experience.
- You possess strong knowledge of the operation mode of an exchange and be familiar with customers and investors of securities and derivative product trading institutions
- You have excellent innovative thinking, strong product design ability, and sensitive to user experience.
- You are equipped with technical research ability and able to lead and supervise the R&D team to implement according to the structure and ensure the accuracy of R&D direction.
- You have solid software development capabilities and are familiar with the mainstream Java development technology framework, and related technologies for internet architecture development.
- You have a background in security management for complex, high availability environments.
- You are familiar with microservice architecture and technology framework as well as understand microservice design concepts
- You have strong analysis and communication management, can build consensus with business and technical teams.
- You are able to support Nasdaq financial framework, especially matching engine and market supervision, microservices and AWS.
- You have desirable leadership mindset and capabilities, with the ability to effectively collaborate across all departments.
- You are result-oriented, diligent and have excellent team spirit.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd