Team Lead, IT (East/5 Days/Up to $3,500)
✓ Role: Assistant Team Lead
✓ 5 Days work week
✓ Location: East
- Assisting Teamlead/ Service Managers in leading and managing a team of engineers
- Responsible in ensuring that the SLAs are attained monthly with good customer satisfaction.
- Required to analyze the root causes and to implement service recovery actions
- Resolve queries from customers relating to call/ problem/ vendor management activities
- Responsible for initiating the escalation process to the appropriate parties.
- Conduct briefings, periodic reviews, updates, refresher briefings to team members to ensure continuity and consistency in the executions of process and procedures
- Assist TL/ SDM in the rollout/ implementation of new requirements (eg. New software rollout)
- Assist engineers in the troubleshooting of difficult problems
- Planning for monthly manpower schedule and ensure sufficient manpower for daily operation
- Experience in leading a team of engineers and providing end-user support essential
- Possess some fundamental knowledge/ skills in Unix Operating systems/ Windows Server Operating System/ Enterprise Network (TCP/IP, VLAN, Router, Switches & Hub)
- Good troubleshooting skills in PC software and hardware
Interested candidates please apply via steven.tan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or call 6427 8689 to discuss further.
Thank you and all the best in your job hunt.
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd (12C6135)
Tan Soon Hock (Steven) R1109889
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd