Team Lead, Invoice Processing
- Ensure all invoices are recorded in a timely manner in accordance with established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work closely with business units/operations to resolve invoice matching issues
- Inter-company reconciliation – Work with Record To Report (RTR) and Order To Cash (OTC) team to ensure prompt recording and the completeness of inter-company balances, including provision of supporting documents to OTC
- Perform monthly reconciliation of major suppliers’ statement of accounts to ensure prompt recording and the completeness of account payables
- Work with business units to drive submission and approval of invoices through e-invoice portal
- Provide guidance and coaching to the Invoice Processing officers
- Constantly look out for opportunities to streamline the Invoice process
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting
- Accounts Payable experience in shared service environment preferred
- SAP (AP and MM modules) experience is strongly preferred
- Shared Service experience will be advantageous
- Supervisory experience to lead and manage team
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd