Team Lead, Digital Marketing
- Join a leading organisation within the media industry
- Leading a passionate and talented team
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. With their core business in publishing in both print and digital editions, they also own other digital products and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction, ensuring content is suitable for each stage of customer's digital journey
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Media Buying, PPC, SEO/SEM, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Display Ads.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Developing a community management strategy and optimising community engagement levels
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 8 years experience within a Digital Marketing, Community Management or Marketing Communications role.
- You have solid experience within Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd