Team Lead - Desktop Support
Title : Team Lead – Desktop Support
Permanent with Infinite Computer Solution
Location: TTSH(Hospital Environment)
• Able to handle premium users (VVIP);
• Able to manage Site Operation;
• Oversee the day-to-day running operations of the Deskside Engineers and/or Site Operation ;
• Oversee the scheduling and coordinate of the Deskside Engineers ;
• Oversee the training and development of the onsite engineers;
• Oversee the support for premium users (VVIP);
• Reporting needs of Onsite Deskside Support service within reports submission timeline defined by client;
• Work with client to reach service level target;
• Provide client Service Desk a daily report by 10am on the no. of resources available and unavailable per work day.
• Coordinate with Resource Manager / Site Manager on deployment of backfill to cover for absenteeism
• Need to make sure that the resources in each Site complies to the customer security & related industrial related policies and for new resources to be briefed on such requirements
• Ensure that IMAC executed are updated by next business day to Asset Management Team
• Needs to report on a monthly basis the status of the IMAC operation Site supported.
• Ensure all operational procedures are current and adhered by the operation team
• When need arise, to cover the duties of the Onsite Support Engineers and/or System Administrators
• Provide suggestions to help improve operations on an ongoing basis.
• Monitor and Track Service Levels on a daily and weekly basis
• Brief all staff on security requirements and obtain staff signed off prior to allowing them to perform duties.
• Conduct regular security education/awareness/refresher briefing (as per frequency specified by client) to all new and existing staff
• Provide monthly security governance reporting
• Responsible as the Security Focal Point for their respective teams with System Administrator Team Lead as the overall Security Focal Point to Client/Customer;
a) Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with team leading experience.
b) Must be ITIL Foundation certified
c) Must be customer oriented.
e) Good technical knowledge in all OS , Internet Broswers, MS Office, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, basic Network troubleshooting skill.
f) Must be able to be a team player and willing to work on shift if required and willing to work in a challenging environment.
g) Must have some basic communication skills.
h) Willing to take on extra tasks that are given.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.