Team Lead, API & Microservices
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!• Design, develop and evolve highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components
• Guiding developers in day to day design and coding tasks, stepping in to code if needed.
• Design and implement APIs, abstractions and integration patterns to solve challenging distributed computing problems
• Understand and own component security analysis, including code and data flow review. Collaborate with security team to implement and verify secure coding techniques
• Ensure proper metrics instrumentation in software components, to help facilitate real time and remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring
- Bachelors or Master's Degree, preferably in Computer Science with 6+ years of experience
- Significant experience building enterprise class applications using Java and Spring boot technologies and/or Mean Stack
- Experience building Enterprise Restful web services
- Experience in technologies such as NoSQL
- Experience with distributed computing, microservices and high volume transaction processing is a big plus
- Experience with service orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Nomad etc. is a plus
- Strong understanding of architecture patterns and operational characteristics of highly available and scalable applications.
- Excellent knowledge of core engineering best practices and passion to implement these across teams.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd