Team Lead, Account Opening, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients’ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group’s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.Job Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities include:
- Supervise the Account Opening team and manage the team pipeline to ensure timely completion of account opening & documentation review and appropriate management of team capacity
- Liaise with Relationship Managers and their assistants to complete required documentation, explain and clarify documentation requirements
- Ensure team provides prompt, accurate and quality service to internal clients
- Assist in implementing new regulatory changes impacting client documentation and processes and remediation exercise due to new regulatory requirements.
- Work with Business Control and other stakeholders on documentation requirements and ensure compliance with regulatory control and internal bank policies
- Investigate and resolve client servicing or operation related issues between Front Office and Group Operations
- Document, update, review process flows and SOPs regularly
- Assist in preparation work for audit review
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Private Banking environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with view to improve systems, processes and customer service levels
- Experienced managing a small team of 4 to 6 with strong organizational skill, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good problem solving and people management skill
- Able to interact effectively across different business users, operational and IT teams
- Committed and conscientious personality, willing to take on ownership and responsibility to ensure follow through to problem solving
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)