The Learning Lab’s teaching internship gives top students the chance to gain an insight into the education sector and the corporate world. It provides an excellent sandwich period, during term breaks and before they continue with their tertiary studies in Singapore or overseas.
Who we look for
You are passionate about shaping the minds and moulding the characters of our future leaders. You are interested in gaining valuable experiences and teaching techniques through training and mentorship opportunities, and working alongside passionate and experienced educators in the fields of English, Mathematics and Science.
- Lesson preparation, delivery and marking.
- Classroom administration.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with students and parents.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Undergraduate or postgraduate with an excellent academic track record.
- Entry level candidates seeking temporary jobs are also welcome to apply.
- Able to commit from Mid November 2020 to January 2021 (negotiable).
- Willing and able to work 3 weekdays and both weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- Strong leadership skills evidenced by co-curricular involvement.
- High energy, with a winning personality and a keen eye for detail.
- Thrives well in a high buzz environment.
- A natural affinity with children, coupled with a strong desire to inspire and groom leaders of tomorrow.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
The Learning Lab