TEACHING AND LEARNING ASSISTANT (JUNIOR SCHOOL) - starting on 14 August 2019
We are looking for a resourceful individual to support the teacher or unit in the teaching process in order to attain educational excellence.
The applicant must demonstrate a positive attitude towards the teaching process. He / She must be able to communicate, liaise and develop sound relationships with children, teachers, parents and colleagues to enhance the teaching process.
- Minimum 5 GCE `O’ level, including a credit in `English’ and `Maths’, and a Diploma in Preschool Education or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children
- Experience working in an International School environment will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal communication skills/human relations
- Good command of written and spoken English Language
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for detailed job description.
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 3.45 pm. School holidays entitlement. Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Closing Date of applications: Friday, 14 June 2019
Tanglin Trust School Ltd