Join a dedicated and passionate team of Early Childhood educators in establishing Repton Schoolhouse in Singapore. Open to children 18 months to 6 years of age, through the two strong pillars of academic achievement and excellence in pastoral care, Repton Schoolhouse aspires to give each child the knowledge, skills and attributes to be successful and engaged learners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• In collaboration with class teachers, contribute to nurturing and supporting the children in their personal, social and academic growth;
• Collaborate with teachers on planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet the children’s needs and the Repton Schoolhouse philosophy;
• Value holistic education;
• Create a nurturing and stimulating learning environment;
• Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• Minimally 2 years in a pre-school environment
• Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching / WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (WSQ PDECCE) or equivalent
• Dynamic, energetic educator
• Work in a positive, caring and motivating environment
• Excellent communication skills
Repton Schoolhouse Singapore