Teacher Aide (Primary)
Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and
competence to join us in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
As a Teacher Aide, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Support the implementation of students’ behaviour support plans for positive and quality student education outcomes
- Support teachers with planning and designing classroom activities and resources
- Support teachers in implementation of lesson plan
- Support teachers to achieve and monitor students’ individualised goals and objectives
- Provide support to students to ensure smooth class transitions
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as Allied Professionals to support students’ development and well-being
- Liaise with external stakeholders (including families/caregivers and community partners) to facilitate administrative processes
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the students in School
- Candidate must possess at least GCE ‘N’ Level/O’Level/NITEC
- Desire to learn about autism and the patience to teach special needs students
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
You may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School