Tax Accountant (1 Year Contract | MNC)
- Annual tax return computation and submission
- Preparation of tax provision
- Collaborate with tax consultants to analyze tax audit issues, provide recommendations and drive resolution of any tax audit findings
- Handling of tax queries and collaborating with tax consultants to respond to the tax authorities
- Prepare necessary documents for GST/WHT reporting
- Providing input on transfer pricing matters and work with tax consultants to complete transfer pricing documentation
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate income tax and GST returns
- Coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- Min. Diploma in Accountancy/Business or other relevant qualifications
- More than 5 years of related finance and tax-related working experience,
- Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Singapore corporate tax compliance and GST
- Knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations with regional tax exposure in South East Asia is advantageous
- Meticulous and possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16262
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD