Talent Sourcing Specialist
The People team is at the forefront of building the talent capabilities for our organization. Like us, you have a passion for finding top talents to join our company and ensuring that our candidates have the best interview experience throughout.
Partnering with hiring managers, your role is dynamic and challenging where you will provide strategic and operational Talent Acquisition support to our businesses. It’ll be a full cycle Talent Acquisition role where you will be accountable for developing sourcing pipelines, crafting business relevant selection processes, candidate support, coaching of hiring managers and acting as a brand ambassador for SearchAsia.
- Design and implement initiatives to engage and attract both active and passive candidates
- Lead searches, build a network with key talents in the market and a healthy candidates pipeline for important roles.
- Analyse and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activities
- Build a robust talent pipeline through engagement with targeted universities, companies, interest and network groups
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycle for graduate recruitment initiatives e.g. Management Associate/Internship Programs, including screening, interviewing, candidate management, offer management as well as all necessary logistics arrangement
- Organize and manage all recruitment and publicity related activities including campus events, office visits, the messaging and design of recruitment collaterals and booth designs
- Be the point of contact for all incoming partnership enquiries including those from schools, institutions, and student associations
- Opportunity to partner with the Recruitment team across ASEAN to share best practices, and support new campus initiatives, events and campaigns
- Ensure company's brand on-campus and in the marketplace remains competitive, as well as continuing to serve as a ‘brand ambassador’ both internally and externally
- Customize creative methods to optimize the process of sourcing, screening and selection of ideal talents through various platforms
- Engage potential talents in the hiring landscape and increase awareness and knowledge of our industry to targeted audiences
- Leverage on creative juices to implement other HR initiatives and projects in other areas
- Good degree from a recognized university
- Prior relevant experience in recruitment related activities is a plus
- Passionate about people, culture, and service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence and manage stakeholders
- Ability to be independent, and accountable to execute hands on projects
- Highly motivated and energetic and adopting creative and flexible mindset
- Team – oriented and wants to be part of dynamic family
Interested applicants, please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
EA License: 16S8107
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd