Talent Sourcing cum Liaison Consultants (3 positions)
A. Talent Sourcing
- Daily recruitment of IT Talents for projects and customers’ needs.
- Propose selected candidates to Hiring Managers and/or customers.
- Participate in campus recruitment events, career fairs, and liaison with Institutions of Higher Learnings on job postings.
- Strategize, develop, plan and execute the talent sourcing program.
- Customer and Staff Relationship Management
- Build relationships with customers and talents (staffs) through informal meetings, networking and team building activities.
- Seek business opportunities from customers and fulfill their business needs promptly in order to convert them into sales.
- Perform regular review of the business processes and challenges, as well as, identify solutions to improve our business productivity.
- Support regional business expansion plan, when necessary.
What we are looking for?
- A professional qualification.
- At least 3 years of working experience, preferably in the HR, Recruitment and/or IT field with good talent and customer engagement expertise.
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
What will the Career Progression / Path be like?
- Associate / Executives / Consultants (3 to 5 years*)
- Assistant / Manager / Senior (4 to 10 years*)
- Director/ Senior (10 to 15 years*)
- Junior/Partner/Senior (> 12 years*)
Note: * based on your actual performance.
What Benefits do we offer?
The compensation package will commensurate your relevant working experience and job duties.
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Medical and Dental (excluding cosmetics)
What other Benefits do we provide?
- Performance incentive (Financial and/or travel)
- Subsidized Trainings and Certifications (such as Leadership training)
- Annual Increment based on performance
- Mobile Allowance
- Company events
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd