- Join a well-established within the Startup ecosystem
- Fantastic work culture
Our client is one of the leaders in providing services that help accelerate and mentor talents for new tech companies. With offices across major cities, they have mentored over 800 ambitious individuals who have gone on to lead successful companies across the globe.
As a Talent Manager, you will manage the Talent team and deliver full cohorts back-to-back. You will work directly with the General Manager to execute local talent strategy according to business objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the relationship between Regional and Local Talent and contributing to high-level and long-term talent strategy.
- Implementing local talent strategy, continuously transferring knowledge and sharing learnings with the global teams.
- Directing and tracking both high and low-touch recruitment efforts.
- Working with other key internal stakeholders from other teams.
- Conducting weekly check-ins with the Talent team and setting quarterly team goals.
- Weekly reporting on key metrics and team performance.
- Leading and managing Partner Programmes with universities, students and communities.
- Leading bi-annual review cycle for the team.
- Hiring and growing the team.
- You possess Startup knowledge and have a good view of the local ecosystem along with a strong network.
- You have sales/talent experience and have been a manager in either a sales or recruitment team in a high-growth organisation.
- You have an understanding of the tech talent landscape and have an idea about the big players in the market.
- You have experience in pipeline-driven workflows, and you are familiar working with high-volume pipelines, leads, pass rates, and engagement metrics.
- You can make short-term and long-term ROI decisions.
- You are a results-oriented individual who can consistently measure performance against goals and evaluate results.
- You are analytical and you can think in terms of pipelines. You can dig deep to make improvements at every stage.
- You are good at managing and measuring work and you can set stretching performance goals with clear measurables.
- You have experience in upward management/reporting, you create tight feedback loops and can present clear headlines to important stakeholders.
- You are adept at planning and problem-solving, you instinctively anticipate and adjust to problems and roadblocks.
- You know how to set specific goals which lead towards desired outcomes and have a good sense of timing.
- You are great at giving continuous feedback, sharing wins and getting the best out of your team.
- You can motivate others, and you enjoy developing people and purposefully connecting their work to the larger mission.
- You are proactive by nature and you can intuitively understand the value of data and making decisions based on empirical information.
- You are creative and can come up with new and unique ideas and make connections among previously unrelated notions.
- You are good at storytelling and you can sell a vision and get people's buy-ins.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd