- Gain exposure across talent development, acquisition and operations
- Work closely with a small and dynamic team in driving talent initiatives for the company
Our client is a digital platform that is nurturing a community of SMEs and investors. They are on a mission to facilitate fast and effortless flow of capital between lenders and borrowers that will spur the growth of businesses and allow investors to build their portfolio.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent management and champion an atmosphere of continuous learning among business and tech teams. You will be involved in talent acquisition where you will coordinate interviews and conduct phone screenings with candidates for junior and mid-level hires. You will also be involved in talent operations.
You will be responsible for :
- Researching, proposing and executing talent development programmes and training initiatives
- Coordinating with relevant government and financial institutions in the application and implementation of training and talent development programme grants and subsidies
- Analysing and improving upon operational processes in Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations and Talent Management functions
- Coordinating internal communication initiatives (Townhalls, weekly check-ins),and employee perks, wellness activities
- Monitoring inventory and initiating procurement of office supplies
- Taking care of office activities and manage vendor relationships (maintenance and company events, etc.)
- You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in an HR function.
- You have a good understanding of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd